Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

We're Back...




OMG.  OMG.  OMG.   This weekend was filled with none other than the most fabulous fall weather one could ask for.  Picture perfect.  Seriously.  Oh...did I mention that same weather was used to thoroughly enjoy some time in the big apple, none other than NEW YORK CITY! They definitely don't make those I <3 NY shirts just for the heck of it--it really was an amazing experience with a great group of friends!!  What a great first impression of a place I clearly need to get back to (a.k.a the first of many trips, after all it's only a three hour trip).

I don't know what else to say...but if you haven't been there, you need to go explore it for yourself! SO COOL and SO AMAZING.  I think I may need to move there...and it's not because SoHo has any shop a girl could ever want!  Took lots of really fun (and goofy) pictures that will definitely take some time to get through before they're all gussied up for you to see--keep your eye out, they'll be coming soon.  For now, it's vegging out on the couch and catching up on some sleep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment