Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Hang Loose Hawaii


I've been delving deeper and deeper into the blogging world since I started keeping you guys up-to-date on our lives in PA a few short months ago.  Needless to say, I've uncovered a number of different blogs in the time since then--people who seriously devote their lives to blogging--and have gotten quite good at it.  Professional bloggers.  A few of the blogs I follow just happen to originate in the lovely state of HAWAII.  You may remember my recent post about ALOHA FRIDAY; it's refueled my desire to live the island life.  The sun, the sand, the surfing (ok...I don't surf, but I'd like to learn...or learn to paddle board).  Just about everything.  I LIKE.  Even the blog posts are laid-back and r-e-l-a-x-i-n-g.  Island life, ahhhhh!  Someday...

I want to have an avocado tree in my backyard,
I could have fresh guacamole 24 hours a day
Oh yeah, I want a lime tree too!
The limes in this photo look suspiciously like avocados...
I assure you, they're not!
Plumeria trees and orchids all over, YES!  They smell fabulous :-)
Ok...I'm sensing a tree theme here
What says ISLAND more than sand and surf??
Can't forget about coffee, straight from the source!
You mean to tell me there's an ocean nearby?
I think I'd probably start an all-sushi diet!
I have a feeling that there are two chihuahuas that would adapt quite nicely to the island life.  I can picture them basking in the sun all day, everyday.  At least until the sun gets too H-O-T...realistically, that would probably happen sooner rather than later for the both of them.  They'd adapt.  I'm sure of it.

Hawaii is only ONE place on my list of places I'd like to live someday...Toronto, Vancouver, and Denmark are also on the list.  Don't ask why, I'm not entirely sure.  Oh yeah, back to Minnesota too!  Until then, I'll be settled here for a while...or maybe I'll settle on a few Hawaiian vacations in the meantime :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment