Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

Vancouver, BC Bound

Lululemon SeaWheeze says:  Come see why the West Coast is the best coast…mountains, beaches and sunsets that could make Hawaii blush.
Lyndsey replies:  O.K.  Sure.  Why not.  I like Hawaii.  Sounds fun!


My last post was a bit deceptive.  I was doing my usual Lyndsey-is-type-A-always-plans-everything-in-her-life-so-things-work-out-perfectly-and-fit-nicely-together stuff.  Well, right before I actually posted that blog for you to read, I basically said BLEEEEEEEEP! Expletive edited out of my blog post :)  Long story short, take a look at the fantastic confirmation emails Mike and I just received into our inboxes...

Best of all, an exciting little present from Lululemon coming to my door and a (presumably fantastic) piece of technical running gear as part of our race packets in August.  YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! Now we've got until early August to plan the details and make sure I don't have to work.  Did I mention that Vancouver is also a big SUSHI city?  Of course it is...just another reason I should probably live there someday.

175 Days to Go!
No chickening out now...
Happy Friday everyone!!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment