Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

HVD!!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Hey peeps! Just wanted to drop by and say HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to you and yours on this Tuesday morning.  I'm really bad at sending cards and I'm so not a romantic (I know, shocking to all of you who know me!) so consider this your celebratory shout-out....and yes, hubby...that means you too!  And now, for the Valentine's Day inspiration...

Awesome little valentine card, courtesy of DeuceCities Henhouse...another blog to put on your list, too!
 HVD!!! I saw this and was instantly in love with the abbreviation.  This is the one and only way that I'll be referring to the holiday from here on out, hence the title of this post...I <3 abbreviations :-)

I <3 you...anatomy style.  Found via Pinterest.

 Who doesn't love a little anatomy!?! I thought this was great, great, great! Someday I would love to have a collection of vintage anatomy posters (obviously not quite like this reproduction) and vintage medical photos displayed in a room of my home...it might take me some time to get Mike on board though (or he might just steer clear of that room all together), not sure he feels the same way as I do.

Graffiti love on bright red brick. 
DesignSponge
Clever and pretty Valentine boxes for the DIY crowd...I'd rather just show you the picture and/or have one sent to my house.  I just don't know how these people think of such creative ideas and make them turn out so fabulously fantastic and polished looking, JEALOUS!

And now for the most important project and adventure of the day, these little yummies I saw while watching the Rachael Ray show yesterday...Red Velvet Waffskies!  The recipe name doesn't mention the fact that they're are also topped with boozy soaked berries.  Nom. Nom. Nom.  I'm not even a huge fan of red velvet cake (I've maybe tried it once or twice in my life), but the idea of cake batter made into waffles in FIVE MINUTES + RED & WHITE for V-Day = PERFECT!!  Can't wait to share how they turn out! If you're in or around HBG, feel free to stop on by for a waffskie or two...if they haven't already been eaten :-)

Red Velvet Waffles with Cream Cheese Icing Drizzle

Kels...this is purrfect for you!
Click here for a t-rex of your own :-)

Last but not least, the most fantastic animation Mike sent to me this morning with my V-Day email.  Eeeekkkkk! There's a t-rex running around rampant on my blog...FANTASTIC!  I couldn't help but laugh out loud and keep the image up on my screen all morning (and perhaps all day)!

Once again, HVD to all of our family, friends, and neighbors near and far...you're all AMAZING!!! Keep your loved ones close and give 'em a great big hug for us!  XOXOXOXO

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment