Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Random: NYC Style


Prius Taxi :-)
If I would have taken a cab in NYC, it would have been one of these
and I would have hoped to get lucky and catch the Cash Cab!!

The Pussycat Lounge...hmmmm.


Rector Street Subway Station


You don't know how bad I want to live in a city with a subway.  Seriously.


You've never seen so many Starbucks in your life, I promise.  They're EVERYWHERE!!!
We were searching for the NEW Times Square Starbucks...to no avail.   It would have been cool--new global digital
marketing, photo booth, interactive screens in the store windows, etc.
It became the running joke of the weekend, every time we passed a Starbucks it was,  "I think that's the new Starbucks!"
It does actually exist...maybe next time we'll make a stop.
Anyhow this is what we were looking for :-)...it's at the corner of 47th and Broadway, if you're interested.


Times Square is way cooler at night.  Not so spectacular in the daylight.


THANK YOU Coors Light...


Did you know??  Educational opportunities in Times Square...


Oooohhh...the ball!


NYPD Times Square style.


Words cannot express my excitement...finally a stop at the MAC store,
my first MAC shopping trip since I moved to PA in June!!!
Oh, Mel and I introduced Jen to the store, too! Jake, I apologize...


Imitations


Oooohhhh...Anthropologie at Rockefeller Center!!! Another fave of mine :-)


Stunningly gorgeous architecture


 

For some reason, Mike decided this was a statue of him


5th Avenue NYC...impressive.  I don't have enough $$ to shop here though!


Just a couple dudes rocking' the side pipe
For reference, take a peek at this video from Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory
or...google it on Urban Dictionary if you so desire.  The video is pretty funny!



A little grove of trees growing atop Trump Tower on 5th Avenue


Future protege's of the Donald??


Apparently driving in NYC is a video game


No comments:

Post a Comment