Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Earthquake Rocks East Coast

Two things of note today...

1.  Yes, I felt it; I'm pretty sure everyone on the East Coast felt it.  I have to say, it was oddly interesting to feel my first earthquake...in Hershey, PA of all sorts.  It was a short period of shaking and rumbling, nothing to write home about here.  It just left me and all of my classmates looking at each other, wondering if "it" was truly what we thought it was.  Shortly thereafter, the Facebook posts, text messages, and phone calls confirmed the quake.  Refer to this USA Today article for more details...or any other national news media outlet for more information...I'm sure you've heard about it by now :)



2.  More importantly, I never thought I'd be the one to start a familial blogging craze...nii maamaa has started her own blog, I Give You Wings.  Yay for MomBlog, can't wait to read her posts!!! Now we just need to get Dad and AJ on board to start their own online collection of random rants :)


No comments:

Post a Comment