Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Holiday Hiatus


First of all, I've been a bit absent from blogging...apparently I've been on hiatus since Black Friday.  Whoops! Who knew the time between Thanksgiving and Christmas disappears so easily.  Seriously.  I don't even have half of my holiday shopping completed and I have to ship the majority of gifts this year...eeeeekkkk! Guess I better get back to Santa's workshop!! Hopefully I'll be able to get you all up to speed on the recent events in our household over the next week or so.  Until then, here's the quick recap of the things that have been going on in our lives--lots of work, waking up way too early (Mike recently joined a vanpool and now leaves the house for work by 4:15), some eating and sleeping, many laughs (as always), and most recently, playing host to some midwestern visitors which means we did a bit of touristing in and around central Pennsylvania!  More photos to come, so keep your eye out.

Hope you're all enjoying the busy hustle and bustle of the holiday season.  I'm still in awe that temperatures have been in the 40's-50's range and there's no white blanket of snow on the ground (perhaps another reason I keep forgetting that it's mid-December already)!  Enjoy a quiet and restful Sunday afternoon before Monday sneaks up again...after all, it is the week before Christmas already...it's going to be a busy one!  As always, take care and enjoy every moment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment