Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012



It's official...I've decided it's time to shake things up a bit.  Think of it as a little spring cleaning--blog style.  Although I have to admit, the cleaning isn't done...at all.  Thought I'd share with you anyway and let you in on my little secret. I'm packing up the blog and moving on over to Wordpress.  Not only that, but my little blog child is going to get a fresh new name, address, and design scheme.  You'll have to be patient, though, cause it might take me a little while to get all of the kinks worked out.  Unless someone wants to pay me a salary to sit at home and blog the day away. Seriously though, I'm so excited to take a few steps forward in the world of blogging!!  OK, so here's your part.  Make a mental note that the new blog address will now be www.runlaughlove.com.   Better yet, head on over and check it out! Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment